CAPP's Scientific Council comprises all researchers with PhDs, who hold the right to vote for the election the research centre's Executive President, and have a voice on the admission of new members, on the organization and internal structure of the research centre and its functioning.
This board consists of CAPP's Executive President and four Vice-Presidents. Its responsibilities lay on the management of CAPP's regular operation in accordance with the unit's budget and plan of activities, which are taken into the consideration of the Scientific Council on a yearly basis.
The Executive Board currently consists of:
Miguel Pereira Lopes
Profª Doutora Fátima Amante
Prof. Doutor Pedro Correia
Prof. Doutor Pedro Goulart
Profª Doutora Lara Tavares
Scientific Advisory Committee:
As a consultative body, the Scientific Advisory Committee is made up of academics of recognised merit who assist CAPP in its tireless quest for excellence. Its members are:
- Prof. Jon Pierre - University of Gothenburg
- Prof. Onésimo Almeida - Brown University
- Prof. Peter van Bergeijk - Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Prof. Virginie Guiraudon - Sciences Po Centre d'études européennes and Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Prof. Stephen Osborne - University of Edinburgh