- The content of the research is from total responsibility of the authors.
- The works published at Public Sciences & Policies can be reproduced totally or partially, since the source is cited.
- The works sent to Public Sciences & Policies must be original and unpublished.
- The author has the copyright of the articles published in the journal. The rights for the first publication belong to Public Sciences & Policies.
- For greater dissemination, the journal may reproduce the works published in other media.
- By submitting papers, the authors accept their free use, since Public Sciences & Policies has free access.
- The work will not be accepted if any illegality, fraud or unethical behavior is detected.
- The personal data provided by the authors will only be used for the respective publication.