Science and Technology Management Fellowship at CAPP
The application period for one Science and Technology Management Fellowship (BGCT) will be open from 14 to 27 November 2017, for a position at the Centre for Public Administration and Public Policies (CAPP), a R&D unit at Instituto Superior de Ciências Sociais e Políticas (ISCSP), Universidade de Lisboa (ULisboa).
The applicant must have a bachelor's or master's degree in Social Science or Political Science. The planned activities will be carried out at the Centre for Public Administration and Public Policies at Instituto Superior de Ciências Sociais e Políticas da Universidade de Lisboa, and will include:
- Providing support to internal procedures as well as to administrative and logistic tasks which are necessary for the daily activities of the research groups and projects of the Research Unit, including the monitoring of travel arrangements and procedures;
- Elaboration of internal documents for submission to ISCSP’s management, as part of the ongoing activities at the Research Unit;
- Organization and management of documents, including support for the creation and maintenance of databases that allow the organization of information and monitoring of the scientific outputs and activities of research groups and projects of the Research Unit;
- Providing support for the elaboration of scientific and financial reports of the Research Unit and for the management of both financed and non-financed research projects;
- Survey on available financing programs and entities related to the scientific areas of the Research Unit;
- Providing support for the elaboration of proposals for submission to different financing entities and programs that might provide financing for projects and research activities;
- Monitoring and providing suitable integrated replies of ISCSP’s Research Units following different solicitations of statistical data required through surveys, inquiries and others;
- Providing support for the establishment of partnerships with other Research Units;
- Providing support to the coordination of the development of editorial processes of publications, either periodic or non-periodic, developed at CAPP;
- Providing logistic support for the organization of national and international events;
- Qualifications for the writing, submission and research project management;
The grant will have a three-month duration, starting on January 1st 2018, and will be eventually renewable up to the maximum allowed on article 9 of the Research Grant Regulation, from Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, I.P 2015.
For more information, see the full notice.