Poder, Administração e Políticas Públicas
The team of PPAPP has been focused on studying which are the necessary transformations in Power, Public Administration and Public Policies to achieve an improved Quality of Government and Governance. To study this issue, the research group relies on a multilevel, multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research approach by experts from different disciplinary backgrounds such as Political Science, Public Administration, Area Studies, International Relations, Strategy, Economics, Sociology, Geography and Law.
The group focus its research on topics such as: Public Governance and Public Management; Economic and Social Policies; Territorial Policies and Sustainable Development; Politics and Government; International Relations and Strategic Studies. Although we have an expectable particular focus in the Portuguese case, we also privilege a comparative perspective with other European countries and particularly the Portuguese-speaking countries across the world.
- "Conta-me como foi": Políticas públicas e trabalho infantil em Portugal e nas colónias Portuguesas
- HEALTHDOX: O Paradoxo do futuro do Estado de Saúde
- REGIÃO 2020: Determinantes Estratégicos do Desenvolvimento Local e Regional
- Competing Regional Integrations in Southeast Asia
- Global Arctic Project Portugal